Thursday, January 29, 2015

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder

I’m sick of girls just seeing me as a piece of meat, only focusing on my looks. Why can’t they look past my beautiful, deep, hazel eyes and see who I am on the inside? I can’t help walking down the street without getting as many catcalls as Kate Upton. Seriously people, I’m a human being, not a piece of eye candy only there for you to gawk at. When I meet a lady for the first time and she catches a glance of my eyes, I have to turn my head or she will get lost in them and completely forget where she is. Try holding a conversation with someone who only stares at your well-rounded pair.


They say eyes are the windows to your soul, but I think they are more like curtains. When you stare longingly into someone’s eyes, all you are seeing is what color they are. It’s no different than looking at your dog’s eyes. You can’t actually see into an eye with your own eye, the iris and pupil does a great job of stopping your glare at the door. What happens when you look deeper into the eye in search for the soul? This.

The actual inside of my eyeballs
Not so sexy anymore, huh? (I don’t know, those veins get my blood going) These are from a trip to eye doc in November. I asked if he could email them to me and he responded that no one had ever asked for the photos before - their loss. If you were wondering, my macula's are perfect and so is the optic nerve.

When someone says beauty is only skin deep, believe them. It’s true.

No comments:

Post a Comment